and your good self?
:)Are you having a good hair day today?
Lol good times. :D
Mine's not bad today, not bad! :)Are you having a good hair day today?
minez ok i let it dry natural 2day instead of straightening it xP
can u answer my question?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?/a>
ha, not really i haven't been out anywhere today anyway:p
I have very good hair. I never have bad hair days.
Yes...
To tell you the truth, I don't think I ever have a good hair day! :)
I always have a good hair day...It's really short...
Yes, but maybe not tomorrow cos I need a trim.
pretty good. today's been the best day for me for quite a while
Yes, me long black hair is glistening in sun just way me likes today!..
Mine's okay. It's not perfect, but it's not as huge as it could be.
i shaved my head like a month ago so theres not so much :D
LOL nice to hear:) i think im gonna have a good hair week:P it all started yesterday:) its not every day were you finaly have your hair the way you want it:):)
没有评论:
发表评论