2012年1月5日星期四

Are you having a good hair day?

NO! I used some new product that has given me a greasy-helmet hair look today - I may have to go home and rewash!!


FYI: (Do not use Fructise Texture Wax unless you want the same look) UGH!Are you having a good hair day?
since i didnt get a chance to answer ill do a comment,NO MY HAIR IS HORRIBLE TODAY!!! lol that could be that i just got up though,ill go fix it........

Report Abuse


Are you having a good hair day?
Nope, pubes are all straight today...I hate when that happens.
may hair looks good but i tried a rinse for the first time and it bleeds ugh!!!!!!!!
It's on top my head where it belongs; I guess it's good.
i wish!
no buddy
My hair... It just doesn't go bad y'know? Cuz I don't really care for it.
Probably not.


I haven't showered yet today.
Sweety, I am always having a good hair day.
of course it looks hot its my hair right?
like Snoop Doug
oh no its frizzy and full of gel very bad hair day actually
yes thanx i am.. r u?? lol
nope. just woke up
for once, yes = ]
No. It's very humid and my hair tends to frizz badly.
Actually, yes! I got my hair done yesterday so it looks nice.
no my hair wont stop being dumb
A little messy but thats because I woke up not too long ago.
OMG NO! :( lol
Yh I Just Had A Shower And Blow Dryed It Then Curled It !





Im Having A Good Hair Day
Actuallt, this is the first good hair day of my entire life. I think that I got so stressed that my hair went straight. Normally it is completely curly, but some bad streessing things happened nd my hair went straight. How cool is that?

没有评论:

发表评论