Had enough bad hair days........too long at 12 inches.
Gonna have perm with a purple rinse. :)Do you have more good hair days than bad or is your hair altogether amazing?
Well yes, ';altogether amazing'; is as good a way to describe it as any, ha ha!
I have long, naturally curly hair, and only have to wash it and leave it (with a good five minutes spent detangling it in between) for it to be ';done';, so it's more or less the same every day. I wish I could do clever things with it but my talents don't stretch in that direction!Do you have more good hair days than bad or is your hair altogether amazing?
When you have simple waist length thick hair with a fringe, it's kinda hard to have bad hair days because providing you look after it it always looks good so fortunately this is not a problem i suffer..
it is ok, it is straight or wavy depending on if i put my hair up or down when washed. the only thing i hate is dyeing out all of the grey.
i have good hair days and the bad ones are really bad if i want amazing it takes at least 2 hours sheesh weho has the time right!;)
Constantly bad hair days if it needs cutting, so have it really short. It doesn't suit me but its then no bother, I can just ';wash and go'; !
Average hair days.
i don't have good hair days or bad hair days. my hair just looks the same every day
I have both nan, today was a good hair day though :)
more bad lol its curly and hard to manage
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论