Ok i know dont shampoo every day. But i work outside and i sweat alot so if i dont shampoo my hair the next day looks dirty. I use conditioner every day and i shampoo when my head gets real sweaty like 3 times a week. The only good hair day i have is on monday cos im off the weekends and wash my hair sunday and monday it looks great. but every other day i dont like how it looks. Any tips on how to have a good hair day every day? I use fructise sleek and shine sham and cond. and use an anti humidty hair spray.How to have a good hair day every day?
wash ur hair EVERYDAY!!! especially since it sounds like your into sports and since your names frank im gonna guess that you r a guy. guys have short hair so it wont take long to wash it everyday!!! to style it buy a non-flake gel and style it anyway you wantHow to have a good hair day every day?
I know they say to shampoo only a few times a week to keep your hairs natural oils, but my hair gets so greasy I can't do that. I learned that you just need to shampoo the roots, because shampooing the bottom could dry it out and damage them. Then when using conditioner, put a lot on the ends of your hair, and some in the top, and let it sit for a while. Keeping it on your ends will keep your ends conditioned and make them less prone to breakage. Then, at the end of the week, use a deep conditioner to repair your hair from the week before. =]
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论