2012年1月7日星期六

I am opening a hair and beauty salon,just wondering if anyone knows of a site where i can get supplies cheaper?

amazon.comI am opening a hair and beauty salon,just wondering if anyone knows of a site where i can get supplies cheaper?
Go to www.alternativebeauty.com. The sell wholesale hair products. You can also get private label at very good prices if you want your own brand of products. Either way, they have about 200+ products to choose from - shampoos, conditioners, and styling aids - at prices lower than what you would get from the distributors. I recommend calling them to discuss. Their number is on the site.





Good Luck!I am opening a hair and beauty salon,just wondering if anyone knows of a site where i can get supplies cheaper?
I suggest you look on Craigslist or eBay-- by both looking through existing posts as well as posting indicating your own specific needs. Also, be open-minded about your needs. You may need a wall mirror for example, but you don't need to go to a mirror store or even to a place like a Target. You can go to a thrift store, stop by a Michael's and spray paint the frame to give a 'customized' look. This is true for everything you need in the salon-- and believe me, it will not look haphazardly 'thrown together'. If you're in Chicago or Indiana, I'd be happy to assist you with the process- just e-mail me.





Congratulations on your new business. May you be blessed with many clients!

没有评论:

发表评论