A very good hair day thank you. When my daughter was 3, she told me her hair was in a ';bad mood';...that I have yet to experience.Did you have a good hair day today?
yeah i got it in this style
http://www.berniedexter.com/instant-glam/a>Did you have a good hair day today?
it was an awesome hair, makeup, clothes and entertainment day =D
Not really. I didn't do anything to my hair today, so I just had messy waves.
nope didn't even bother brushing it after showering cuz i didn't go no where
No! Like to feel the wind through my hair!
I did. Then I had it cut %26amp; I hate it
=(
Not really.
yeh i have brown and thick and long hair
No, :/
Yes it was pretty good : )
Nope not at all
YEs
Yes I do.
yes!
i just got a perm!
yes
so far so good... it's 2 in the morning though :)
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论