I did! yay!!!!! lol ;)Did You Have a Good Hair Day?????????
I love my hair! Its naturally straight and blonde!!!
xoxoxoxox =)Did You Have a Good Hair Day?????????
No. I never do. I thought I wanted to try and grow it out but it looks really bad so I think I will break down and pay to get it cut this weekend cuz I am going on vacation next week.
ever since i moved from Houston and the humidity, I always have good hair days :)
yup :)
look at me
does it look like i even had a hair day?
nope, it was definately a hat day,lol
yeah it's totally AWESOME.....
good 4 u,i never seem 2 have those anymore
well i got my hair cut on tuesday so it is still very manageable
yes
no way! i never have a good hair day! :(
Good for you ..
and Noooooo I didnt!
i had a wonderful hairday.
=]
im glad you did too. congratulations ;)
I'm not having a good one today :o(.
no, i ended up pulling it back into pigtails....
i will redeem myself this evening...
nope , i kept it up in a bun today .
Yes.
Yes. Somewhat. It's kind a mild ';high humidity day';, but my hair is not ';wiggin' out';, so I guess that means YES!
No.. it is raining and humid here and my hair is a FRIZZ BALL!!!
everyday.////
three days ago yes..today...unfortunately NO!!!!I'm so pissed!
the bucket has fallen here in East Texas, so No my wavy hair is now curly and frizzy! But it's just me and the animals at home and I don't think they care about my hair, and neither do I, but if I had to go out it would definitely be a pony tail day!!
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论