2012年1月29日星期日

Anyone know any really good hair salons in Houston, TX?

I am wanting to get a haircut and really have no idea what I want to have done. I need to find a good stylist that can come up with the best cut/style for my hair and face shape. My hair is pretty thick and long(not real long) and I would say I have a long shaped face. I'm tired of the same look and need something new which suits me.





ThanksAnyone know any really good hair salons in Houston, TX?
i know this might sound crazy, but I've had some really awesome luck with Paul Mitchell the school. Have you heard it? I love it because they're so up-to-date with everything. The know the latest and the best things to do to hair. They are students in training, but they are all overseen by a licensed professional. I would totally check it out. If you're a little skeptical, call the school and ask what the name of the owner's salon is called. They also have a really amazing salon but very pricey. Hopefully this helps a bit! good luck!





www.paulmitchelltheschool.com

没有评论:

发表评论