2012年1月29日星期日

Do all hair salons carry blue hair dye?

hi!(:


i want to have blue streaks in my hair and i was wondering if any old hair salon will have that color to do the job or will i have to go to some special salon that caters to this kind of thing?





thanks!(:Do all hair salons carry blue hair dye?
yes they do! they have big books full of little samples of colored hair[how they know what color to dye peoples hair] and what color it is called! then they mix it up to get the color and bam you got it :]Do all hair salons carry blue hair dye?
No not any old salon has the vivid colors you are looking for. There is a professional product called Pravana Vivids. They are the only permanent color line to carry colors of that nature, the other color lines carry ';additives'; which you mix with a base color, they are not what you are looking for or they are semi permanent as in Manic Panic (over the counter) and Inkworks (Paul Mitchell) Prizms (Matrix).





From personal experience, and as a stylist I recommend that you call a few salons and ask them if they do those colors make sure that you tell them you want a permanent color or else you will get a semi permanent and it will fade out with in a week. My salon is the only one in the Tampa Bay, Florida region that carrys such colors. So just play it on the safe side can make a call with the right questions.





They have to bleach out your color then apply the blue, using Pravana it will stay and be very bright. I have hot pink %26amp; black hair and Pravana is the line I use on myself %26amp; on my clients. It's permanent, bright and I get a lot of people asking me about my color.





http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy280/slrhea/
Yes they do, just ask them.
oya any color u can think of

没有评论:

发表评论