2012年1月26日星期四

Do most hair salons permanently straighten hair?

I think permanently straightening my hair would do me a lot of good since I never style my hair even though it makes me look so dull because I never have time. My hair is very hard to manage because not only is it dry, it is very poofy and frizzy (but it is quite straight). Where could I permanently straighten it, and how much does it cost? Does anyone know any facts about it? Any information is appreciated.Do most hair salons permanently straighten hair?
YES! If you go into a hair salon and they say they don't straiten hair, somethings wrong with them! Any where you go to get your hair done should give you the option of permanently straitening your hair!Do most hair salons permanently straighten hair?
Yeah, I permed my hair at a salon last year. My hair is pretty much the same. My hair is VERY thick, and was an inch longer then shoulder length hair. It costed me 250-300 dollars. It lasted pretty long though, let's say about 8/9 months?





It took my very thick hair 5 hours- which was very boring!!
it costs quite a bit, and its called chemical straightening, they straighten your hair with chemicals. It only works for some people, or if you have really frizzy hair, you might have to get 2 or 3 treatments. Ask at a slaon, i think it costs between 70-120 dollars. not sure though, just ask around.
yea
no


they dont


and i dont even kno if n e 1 does


i mean thats like permanantly dying ur hair
No they don't. Only some will. Chemicaly straightening is perment... well for about a month or so. Flat iron is straight until washed out. So if you wan't it perment, call around and ask about chemical straightening.

没有评论:

发表评论