2012年1月31日星期二

Quality Black hair salons in Seattle?

I'm looking for a hair salon in seattle that not only does black women's hair, but does it well. They must be able to do hair weaves/extentions. I want surprise my mother with a new hairdo. =) Thanks for any tips!Quality Black hair salons in Seattle?
ha...i've been in tacoma for 2 months and haven't found anything! i'm from the south where black hair is a big deal, coming up here was like a culture shock!! good luck!Quality Black hair salons in Seattle?
Do you have problem with your boyfriend or girlfriend?


You have problem with your husband or wife, family, job, social-life,


etc?





Something in your mind really disturbing you?


If you have any kind of personal problem, please send me an email to:


solveproblem11@yahoo.com





And let me know your problem in detailed. I'll give you some advice to solve that problem directly to your email.





Don't worry, nobody will get your identity, not even me.





Sincerely yours,





Dr. Solve Personal Problem

没有评论:

发表评论