2012年1月31日星期二

Are Dominican hair salons REALLY good with black hair?

Aight, well I'm an African-American girl, and I start school on Mon, so I decided to get my hair done at a Dominican Salon for the first time this Friday..I THINK they're gonna do a wash n set..But will they really be able to handle my hair?


I've had a few relaxers before, but its been a while since my last one [January], n the reason I haven't had one since is because the last one damaged the HELL outta my hair, n I've only been to the salon once since then. So I decided NEVER to get a relaxer again, and I heard that Domincans can get your hair nice straight w/o using alot of strong chemicals. But I want to know if they can handle my hair, its alittle past my shoulder, very damaged from the last relaxer, alot of new growth, and there are also alot of short spots becuase the last relaxer burnt some hair outta my hair in random spots...


So please post all of your info/experiences ect. w/ Domincan Salons,, also how are they differnt from Black salons?...I WANT MY HAIR TO LOOK NICE FOR BACK TO SCHOOL! Are Dominican hair salons REALLY good with black hair?
Dominicans salons are GREAT w/ african american hair. Mainly because in the Dominican the hair texture ranges just like w/ Afro hair from stick straight to kinky coils. The Dominican stylists are trained to work w/ your natural texture. THe will blow your roots straight, although they do use a lot of heat, your hair will look like its been relaxed except no harsh chemicals. Are Dominican hair salons REALLY good with black hair?
Curlaway Natural Hair Relaxer for African Hair Ethnic Hair Afro Hair Naturally Unwanted Curly Hair is FREE OF CHEMICALS GENTLE CURL RELAXING GEL


cuchulain72@hotmail.com I sell this and will ship it to you overseas from U.S. You won't ever have to go to a hair salon again. I love this product. Email me and I will send you pictures of what it does. :)


ITs wonderful, no awful smell either.
Yes they do a VERY good job.. im dominican and a lot of girls from my country have african american like hair... I cant really tell you much because i dont have that type of hair but my bff does...and they do a very good job at making it silky smooth..go to one that has very good reputation ...dont go to the cheaoest ones!!!...theyll leave you looking like a poodle!! lol
yea they do a good job because some of them have our hair type so its like going to a black salon...i would also stop by to check out the salon and see if other black people are in there and see how they do hair
They're good with our hair because our hair texture is about the same but you need to speak with the stylist who have more experince with ethnic hair.
go talk to them and see what they are going to do

没有评论:

发表评论