2012年1月31日星期二

Are there any virtual hair salons online, where I upload a picture of my self and try on different hairstyles?

;DAre there any virtual hair salons online, where I upload a picture of my self and try on different hairstyles?
Yeah and its free!!





So I would go on to cosmogirl.com and its on that website.


You do have to make an account but its free.





Or you could go on seventeen magazine's website and you have to make a free account but after you do that it lets you upload ur pic and try different hairstyles, colors, and make up its awsome!! The link to it would be under salon on the top sectionsAre there any virtual hair salons online, where I upload a picture of my self and try on different hairstyles?
there was one on lifetime.tv (i think that's the website for lifetime) but i dont kno if they took it off already
go to ivillage.com, register %26amp; select makeover
yeah i heard of one but i don't know where sorry:(
Dailymakeover.com





some hair styles are free!

没有评论:

发表评论