2012年1月26日星期四

Excellent Black Hair Salons In Harlem, Brooklyn or Westchester?

Im looking for a GOOD hair salon for black hair. I wanna do a short weave and I've no idea to go. Usually I would have gone to Buffalo as that's what I did when I was in school alas Im back down to the city and cant find a place.


Any suggestions on black salons that do GREAT weaves?


Looking for a place in Harlem, Westchester or Brooklyn





Thanks!Excellent Black Hair Salons In Harlem, Brooklyn or Westchester?
a good place is on 125.. 2 blocks down from the metro north..its called something berry, or halle but itz got brown border around it with the brown sign..u can't miss it..its right in front of the childrens school...Excellent Black Hair Salons In Harlem, Brooklyn or Westchester?
I don't know the name of the place or if it actually still exists since I havent' been there for a couple of years since I moved from NYC but I used to go to a Dominican lady on 127th Street and St. Nicholas Ave. (D train) who worked with black ppl hair.





You can try her.
Definately check out http://www.urbansalonnetwork.com to locate a salon specializing in Black Hair Care in your area! Good luck!

没有评论:

发表评论