2012年1月26日星期四

I would like to know any hair salons in the Long Beach, CA are that work on mixed childrens hair (braids)?

I have my 5 year old daughter who is hispanic and black, and I do not have an idea on how to do her hair..I would like for her to get some braidsI would like to know any hair salons in the Long Beach, CA are that work on mixed childrens hair (braids)?
have you tried looking online for hair salons?or try riding around long beach, i know for a fact that there are many hair salons there. i have relatives and friends who live in long beach, so im sure theres one not too far from your residence, good luck ma!I would like to know any hair salons in the Long Beach, CA are that work on mixed childrens hair (braids)?
call a beauty school and ask...they are always a good fount of info

没有评论:

发表评论