2012年1月26日星期四

Any hair salons in Los Angeles area that offers the 1940's Middy Haircut at a reasonable price?

http://www.rockabillyhairstyle.com/haircut.html





I live in the Northeast Los Angeles area near South Pasadena. . .


I need this done a.s.a.p.! The last person who did it for me isn't available.


Thanks!Any hair salons in Los Angeles area that offers the 1940's Middy Haircut at a reasonable price?
If you can't get down to Redondo -- I don't know if May has done this haircut before, but she's really good, lots of friends go to her who can afford ritzy salons, and I've seen her do all kinds of styles. Drive by when she's there and take the instructions and ask her. Her prices are quite reasonable. The salon is in that mini-mall where the el pollo loco is.


May


Impression Hair Studio


711 Fair Oaks, upstairs from Subway


South Pasadena


626-403-0343





Good luck!Any hair salons in Los Angeles area that offers the 1940's Middy Haircut at a reasonable price?
http://www.ultraluxsalon.com/





I'm from the East Coast and saw this salon on TV, on the show Split Ends. I'm a total rockabilly, 1940s and 50s addict and I'm going to travel across the country to go to this salon! They specialize in retro styles. It's in Redondo Beach, I have no idea how close this is.





I really hope this helps- the salon looks AMAZING!!





PS., If you go, e-mail and tell me what it's like.
  • revlon color
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论