2012年1月26日星期四

Are there black hair salons in Hawaii?

My husband is probably getting stationed in Hawaii soon and I know absolutely nothing about there, and I was wondering are there any black hairstylist there...I am really big on making sure my hair looks good!!LOL!Are there black hair salons in Hawaii?
To Greg...no she means the hair texture...black people dont have the same hair texture as white people.


but go to tlchaircreations.com they have everything from flat ironing to weaving. I'm about to go get my hair done there in a few weeks!!!


their phone number is


(808) 221-0487Are there black hair salons in Hawaii?
Call Terry at ABC Hair with Flair in Honolulu. It is a salon on the island for black people. A lot of us here use her. She is great. They perm, sell black hair products, weave etc...also into keeping hair healthy and hair growth.


Her number is 808-593-8566 on King St

Report Abuse



www.hairbymahala.com if your looking for braiding, and weaving plus I supply my own hair

Report Abuse



There is a website--





www.naturallycurly.com





There are specific referrals for hairdressers from other naturally curly people from all over. They also have some great products and product reviews.


Good luck!
you mean black like skin color? idk probably, but why should it matter what color skin your hairstylist has?

没有评论:

发表评论