2011年12月29日星期四

(anyone can answer) I'm having a good hair day what should I do with my hair?

I have long black her I'm turning 11 and I'm Mexican what should I do with my hair (tell me your answer and tell me how to do it)(anyone can answer) I'm having a good hair day what should I do with my hair?
If your having a good hair day I think you should keep it down maybe use butterfly/flower clips to put 4 equal pieces of hair back from your face but leave it looking natural because probably by tomorrow i will be bad again and then will probably need tying back.(anyone can answer) I'm having a good hair day what should I do with my hair?
i say straighten them completely with a hair straightener.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/machine/186鈥?/a>





just curl ur hair and put the sides up with bobby pins


P.s. u might need gel
  • loose eyeshadow
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论