2011年12月29日星期四

Is 'was it a good hair day or a bad one' the most stupid question ever asked?

No '; Am i pretty'; is the most stupidestIs 'was it a good hair day or a bad one' the most stupid question ever asked?
No,


thats a perfectly normal question





I've heard worse:





I got tripped once and i nearly broke my ankle


and


i was lying there cryin my ankle all not-ankle shaped, my hands were bleeding (i'd tryed to stop myself falling by outting them out)


and


my teahcer comes over to me


and she said


';are you all-right?';


thats the duimbest question everIs 'was it a good hair day or a bad one' the most stupid question ever asked?
No, you hold the trophy for that competition.





Congrats.
It is up there (with am I pretty?) I have always believed that answers needs an adult only section!
No. I think ';Am I pretty?'; Is the stupidest one.
No.
heard worse....
I've heard worse.

没有评论:

发表评论