2011年12月29日星期四

Who else has a good hair day when they don't need it?

I know you're out there! Somedays you'll just hang at home but your hair looks great, and other days you actually have to go somewhere and you try to make it look good but it just flops. I hate that!!Who else has a good hair day when they don't need it?
ahhh, yes I hate that! just yesterday I tried out this curly hairstyle and it looked so good, %26amp; I was like..hmm I need to go out, my hair looks great! haha, and then today, my hair was totally horrible. and of course i had to go out! that's just the way things work, I suppose :)Who else has a good hair day when they don't need it?
Right there with ya! I hate that to Im like AHH!!! Why wont you do this every day?! Haha Yah..I have those days to
omg yes! lol :)

没有评论:

发表评论