2011年12月29日星期四

Is today a good hair day or a bad hair day?

I have let my hair grow long, past my shoulders. It is straight %26amp; the prettiest color of blond. (fake) My husband loves it! So what's my point? Who the heck knows - I love my hair - do you love yours?Is today a good hair day or a bad hair day?
Spectacular hair day. My hair is past the middle of my back, sandy blonde hair w/highlights, gorgeous.








*thanks for the laugh... thats what i wanted*Is today a good hair day or a bad hair day?
Hey - that sounds like my hair! and yes, gorgeous also!

Report Abuse



Having a good hair day. I love my natural waves and curls.
Long auburn hair, its thick with a natural wave. Very good hair day %26amp; yes, i love my hair.
Good hair day, i like my hair,I only wash it and let it air dry,never use a blower or anything to dry it,don't like,don't need it.
yup!
Yes, it's fabulously long and naturally auburn. I piss awesomeness :D
mine is long blonde and boring
lol. i'm having an ok hair day...not great, but not horrible either
Right now it is wet and wrapped in a towel. I don't know yet :)
Every day is a good hair day for my avatar :) For me, personally, it's an okay hair day. (Not bad but could be better).





For the 2nd question, my answer is yes and no. I like my hair color. But it lacks body.
I like my hair, but it could use a trim right now. I agree, no blow dryer. That makes it all frizzy and dry. I love the color, and it is actually natural.
um no to day is a bad hair day
i do!
why dont you come over and let me take a look at that pretty hair...

没有评论:

发表评论