2011年12月29日星期四

How often do you have a good hair day? What makes it a good hair day?

A good oil massage and an hour later washing it with a shampoo + conditioner gives me a good hair day...but I feel the effect on the next day betterHow often do you have a good hair day? What makes it a good hair day?
I have a good hair day about once a week if I'm lucky.. A good hair day for me is when my hair isn't dry and its looks healthy and shiny and not dull. I never have a good hair day if I wash and straighten it on the same day because it's usually dull. I have to wait at least for one day because my hair natural oil makes it more silkier. Sad but true.. I wish there was a good after care cream or spray to make my hair looks healthy after straightening! xxxHow often do you have a good hair day? What makes it a good hair day?
i shampoo my hair twice in a week,i don't use a hair dryer to dry up.Dont change shampoo which may cause hair fall ,cover your hair while drieving two wheelers if u r using helmet cover ur head with a scarf first and them wear ur helmet..Put oil every day atleaat 1 hr b4r taking head bath.
Each time i wash my hair,because i wash once in two/three days,oil my hair before each wash,and give it a light hair massage before washing it off and dry thoroughly end with blow dry,and feel the soft,smooth and shiny hair.



A good hair day is when ur hair or hairdo gets u compliments. Whenever i go out i cannot think of having a good hair day without my hair looking good. i have two kids, so haircare is not possible, simple washing makes them look great.
whenever i go to bed with dry hair instead of wet hair is usualy a good hair day.


its a good hair day because my hair isnt a giant puff ball. its shiny, sleek and smooth. i can run my fingers through it without tangles and it just makes me look good
omg DOVE...


ur videos on beauty or whatever were really touching.


thanks soo much for posting them, especially the distorted beauty one.





and i think good hair days come when i use shampoo.


like my hair becomes all curly and thin and i love it.


=]]
I have a good hair day twice a week, the day after every hair wash.


What makes it a good hair day is the bounce and shine the hair gets right after a good oil/shampoo/conditioned session.
I have a good hair day twice a week .


I have a good hair day when I shampoo it in the morning and condition it and then sundry it . Hair feels healthy, smooth and oil free !
have good hair day everyday as use dove hair damage control shampoo n conditioner every third day.



Every time I wash my hair I have a good hair day. Damage repair creams leave my hair really soft and manageable.
When hair looks as great as shown in Duv ads. Unfortunately and honestly, such hair never come with Duv products.
Almost everyday





When its not humid or i put alot of hair crap in it


And i have enough tim to do it!
I always have a good hair day. Unless I don't take a shower :). Just making it all wild and fun makes it a good hair day.
when i started using dove if u don't believe also no problem because i know it is true
A good moisturizing shampoo
Not often. Just when you hair cooperates and ****.
Never
My good hair days are very often.


What makes it a good hair day is when it's freshly done and CRISP!
When the wind isn't blowing to mess it up.
not showering right before bed makes a bad hair day
not sweating or it not being humid outside!!!!
Never.God has gifted me frizz.
a bad hair day is when my hair feels greasey. thats my fault for using too much oil. eek!
i always have a good hair day... i apply serum to ma hair so that it does not remain dry.. :)

没有评论:

发表评论