2011年12月29日星期四

Ever have such a good hair day, you dont want to go to sleep?

what do i do? its perfect right now. big bouncy curls. absolutely perfect. wish i had an old lady hairnet, or a helmet.Ever have such a good hair day, you dont want to go to sleep?
Haha... yes, and I took a picture to remember how beautiful my hair can look like!Ever have such a good hair day, you dont want to go to sleep?
All the time... because I know I am going to wake up with my dead straight hair looking like albert einsteins after sticking a metal fork into an electrical socket! Lol!





You could try sleeping face down on a massage bed (they have the face cut out... hehe!)
i no.


dont go to sleep.


MWAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
I just try to pull the top and front back loosely with a clip, then pull my hair off of my neck when I sleep. Sometimes it actually works in preserving it, especially if you have no time to wash your hair. =)
yeh how about taking a photo with every view of your hair, looking at each pic clearly untill you get bored and all tired out and you can go to sleep, hon.
lol i did that after homecoming i didnt want my curls to go away
take a picture.
yes i fake a picture every time it happens so far i have3
No I haven't. But I have had lots of bad hair days that seem to last forever!





That's why my hair is much shorter now. I have very few bad hair days but lost of good hair days!
yep i curled it one night for the next day and i didnt wanna sleep on it! i tried to sleep all these funny positions but when i woke up it just wasnt the same.
That happened to me before, I had done my hair so glamorous it seriously was Hollywood material. Then it was bed time...





I would put it up if I were you in a veryhigh pony tail thing. so you can sleep the way you want without sleeping on it.





Maybe put some hairspray? But it would be kind of dry...





Probably won`t be the same, but you can try =(
aww yes, the 'good' hair days. we all love them, and hate to wash them.





one thing you can try too keep your hair looking its best while sleeping is to sleep on a SATIN pillowcase, it will help your hair to keep its softness and moisture. Cotton and stuff pillowcases suck up your hairs natural oils and moisture causing your hair to frizz and dry and therefore you get that awful bed hair when you wakeup.





also you could try a hair net or wrap when you sleep to keep your hair more 'together' in bed.
Try laying on your belly all night.. thats what i do. Just make sure you're really comfortable
Yes, I was so upbeat and happy about it, i could barely lie my head down... so i slept forehead on my folded arms!
nope... my head was shaved
Yeah that happened to me. Not too often, but it happens. I used rollers in my hair, and it turned out AMAZING. I slept on it, but I wore it the same way the next day. haha i didn't go anywhere though.





You could.. not sleep? idk just put it in a pony tail or something, that's what i did.
yup had that a couple of time when i decided to curl my hair and they looked so perfect and so i had to sleep on the side as much as i could trying not to flatten the hair but what really helped is using a good stonger hairspray, at that time before bed it did seem like too much and the hair wasnt as soft but by morning they were still intact and became soft.
Try gently tieing it towards the side, making sure it dosen't ruin does great curls - Although it may be hard, attempt to keep you're sleeping position to the side which you're hair is not tied.


For me, I have natural curls. So I straighten it. I sleep with it although it's rough I run a hair through it and it seetles.


Curles may be hard to maintain. But I wish you the best of luck.
omg me! but really there is nothing u can do, so don't try sleeping in any weird posistions cuz when you fall asleep ull move around and get messed up and you'll be even more upset in the morning, just take lots of pics and go to sleep.
yeah, and its usually on a day that nothing special goes on. Now, put me in a wedding- and i will have serious hair issues. good luck sister!
AHAHAHAHAAHA hellz yeah mine was so perfeclty spiked, (because i love to copy brad pitts hair on fight club) and one day i got it so perfect i wanted to glue it with super glue.
Take lots of pics before you go to sleep.

没有评论:

发表评论