2011年12月29日星期四

POLL: are you having a good hair day?

The weather is cloudy but my hair is rockin.POLL: are you having a good hair day?
no. my hair is being blown by 100 mile wind. well, it seems like that in my town. and they say chicago is windy. geesh.





♫♪POLL: are you having a good hair day?
No. I am having an excellent hair day.


sure
yes! and considering the humidity, I'd say I'm having an awesome hair day. :)
i just threw it in a ponytail. but im going to take and shower, then blow dry it. so after that, hopefully yes :)
No my hair has gone kinda frizzy today but thats probably because I had a really good hair day yesterday!
Any day I still have some hair left on my head is a ';good hair day'; for me!








:P





.
Haha, not really. It is alright. It is Saturday... and I can just feel relaxed today.
grr no not really. lol.


its really humid here and since i straightened my hair its getting all frizzy. :[
no =]





PEACE.LOVE.ARCHULETA. %26lt;3
Yes it's one of those rare moments.
Actually, yes!
I had a good long shower this morning, and it made my hair look great!
yes and no


i just took a bath


but i got a hair cut too


so.......





once more yes and no
Nope vry frizzy today, duuno why but im not letting it get me down =0)
No not really,My hair sucks and my girlfriend slept with my Mom :-( Bad times!!
I don care about the state of my hair there are more important worrying issues for me these days..(and yes my hair looks bad..lol)..
Always... my appearance never changes...
kinda but it dont matter cause i have not school and i aint plainning to go no where muhahah lol
No way


I didn't wash my hair and I just tied it back quick for work


It looks gross %26amp; greasy
HAHAHA no.
surprisingly, yes!
horrible!
actually .... no :\
Yes!!!!! I am actually.
No I just got otta the shower
blahh no not in this humidity crapppy weather :P
NO! its pissing me off hahah... It's frizzy for soome reason! so now im doing an up do.. but im too lazy to do it!
kinda
Everyday is a bad hair day.
No! Getting it done tomorrow x

没有评论:

发表评论