2011年12月29日星期四

I'm having a really good hair day. Should I let my son out of the basement?

It's sad that this could be in the 'current events' category...





How about you let me out of the basement first. I need to charge my laptop and maybe get some tea....


I promise I won't scream this time when I pass the windows and see people outside..I'm having a really good hair day. Should I let my son out of the basement?
Well, I don't care what ';Rose'; says, I think it is darn funny, and, the day is about over, no since letting him out now, you'll just have to take him back down in a couple of hours.I'm having a really good hair day. Should I let my son out of the basement?
To baddddddd I just used Thundershock!


Go Jolteon, Go!
Go ahead Waldo!
Go ahead, if you're sure he'll recognize you...
No, or else he'll find you and start looking for Odlaw
That's not funny
go ahead...
yes
no
no
what does that mean?
I LOLed at this





xD
  • loose eyeshadow
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论