2011年12月29日星期四

Are you having a good hair day, or does your life suck?

Shaving my head and living the life.





It's ALL good.Are you having a good hair day, or does your life suck?
yes, everything is great :)





please answer mine : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…Are you having a good hair day, or does your life suck?
So you're saying that the quality of your life is determined by the state of your hair. Sorry but that's kind of pathethic.
Well uncle Jesse I thought you were gone aaaahh. LOL--My hair sucks today and today is a good day so far. Have a good one amigo.
life sucks (because its finals week nxt week and i need to study hella crazy)


but i am having a good hair day %26lt;333
My life sucks and I am having a bad hair day. My hair is an absolute giant, sloppy mess.
my hair's good today. and my life is on the right side of the bed. :)
We can never have hair as dazzling as yours, Uncle Jesse. :)





Tell the Rippers I say hello....
Hey, look everyone? It's Jese Consopollis!!
My life sucks.
My life totally sucks right now.
My life is OK and I have no hair......LOL


%26lt;~~~~~chemo patient
My life sucks*steals your hairspray and scurries off*
Im having a crazy day, I have to make a life changing decision. Ugh!
An okay hair day,


but my life still sucks.
Ya my life sux
Im happy
I have no hair :'( ...... but life sucked even when I did
life sucks
Both :[
My hair sucks
My dayz rock! ! ! :DD
Yes, uncle Jesse.





Are you?
both sweetie,BOTH!
i haven't looked at it yet.......
my days good. eating a doughnut

没有评论:

发表评论