2011年12月29日星期四

Was today a ';Good Hair Day'; or ';Bad Hair Day';?

Lately ALL are bad hair days...I need a haircut immediately!Was today a ';Good Hair Day'; or ';Bad Hair Day';?
Thank you dear!!!

Report Abuse


Was today a ';Good Hair Day'; or ';Bad Hair Day';?
I rarely consider any day to be a ';bad hair day';, but today was actually one of the rare few because I woke up with only 10 minutes to get ready for work. ';Good hair'; had to take a back seat to breakfast and getting dressed.
I shave my head bald, so EVERY day is a good hair day for me now! Plus, it's my birthday, and I'm 17 now!!!
Thank the Lord, every day I still have all my own hair is a good day!
Bad hair day.
I had and am still having a great hair day.
In between. Not totally satisfied.
Good.
I am having a fantastic hair day, in saying that I am having a ';fat day';
It was a good hair day. My mustach and goatee behaved accordingly. The hair on my head was unavaiable for comment because i havent had hair on my head since 2001!
totally bad hair day for me!!!
Bad hair day, but I didn't have to leave home, so it was OK. I've had a bad hair month...but at least I have hair, so I'm cool.
You Know... I never know - if I see pics of me I go ';Oh god, I have a rat's nest';, or well, I look cute, don't i? But at the time even if I feel good I may look like Godfrey Daniels so I just don't look.
after I got badly injured at one time and could not walk, I stopped thinking about such nonsense. A good day is one that I feel well and walk without any pain.
GOOD HAIR DAY!! Sunday was a great hair day, last week everyday was a bad hair day. My daughter got LICE. I had Mayo hair day and so did all my kids.
very short hair day for me.

没有评论:

发表评论