2011年12月29日星期四

Are you having a really good hair day ?

I am... lol





have a good day people...peace out !Are you having a really good hair day ?
Yes, I just got a haircut and I love it.


:)Are you having a really good hair day ?
Thanks for BA! :)

Report Abuse



I almost always have good hair days because I went to cosmotology school and I learned that I can always take control of the hair by using styling products, bobby pins, and flat irons when nessecary. There are times when I did not wash my hair and it does not have the good foundational haircut.Then I got aggravated with the amount of time I had to spend it fix it right because I can be a little bit obsessional. I also don't like to be fussy so it confilcts together like that. In that case watch out .haha
actually its the opposite my hair looks like one of those females hair on maury. you know the wives that need makeovers and their hair is frizzy and poofy and out of control
not today...just threw it up in a ponytail because i can't seem to do anything with it! really considering shaving my head!!





ADD: B2B...all i can say is =P!!
Always %26amp; Ever...lol..!!
Every day as my hair is cut very short, booth camp short, low maintenance.
Hell No!!!!!!!!! i'm not, i gotta go get it cut really short today before i leave for boot camp. BOOOOO!!!!!!





Goodbye long beautiful hair=(
Hell yeah!
Nope...it's in a hat cause it's awful! haha
i did yesterday!
nooooo, never :))
No.
No. It's cold and damp outside, and my hair is frizzie.
my hair hasn't seen comb nor shampoo


for three days. And i need to dye it, again.
i will be,as soon as i take a shower
I don't have any hair =(
Sadly, no. it looks like a chicken pooped in it
You are pure evil...you realize that dont you?
haha, lucky. i'm not so much. it's been raining %26amp; rain make my hair frizzy.

没有评论:

发表评论