2011年12月29日星期四

Is today a good hair day for you?

pshhh, nooo!!! I don't have time to shower and my hair looks so bad :0(Is today a good hair day for you?
Nah the humidity ruins it





☆¸.•*¨*`•.ђคשє ค ภเςє dคу ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Is today a good hair day for you?
No.. =(


I washed it last on like Saturday/Sunday.


And it's all greasy and weird looking.


But I'm not supposed to wash it today, because it's Tuesday; and my culture has this belief that you shouldn't. D=


And now I has to wait for tomorrow. x_x
No the moon is waxing meaning the moon is growing so your hair will be growing at a fast pace so wait until the end of the month.
Actually today is my best hair day ever!


I've been brave enough to do the blonde thing!


Not all but mostly, long, straight, blonde %26amp; brown streaks!


Yep!


Today is definitely my BEST hair day :)))
Every warm/hot day is a ponytail day, so yes, it's a good hair day. Really hard to mess up a ponytail, lol.
it is,it is
Defiantly not! I have just dragged it into a pony tail and a clip on my fringe, what a sight!!!!!!
No, the rain is making my hair go limp and straight.
There's always those few strands at the back of the head that boing up no matter what.
Lol no i should have washed it this morning but got up to late, so had to stick it up.





I will wash it tonight tho! :D
It was until i went out in the rain. Now it's just a frizzy mop.
Well does a bear **** in an outhouse or on the sidewalk???
yes actually. :)
No, sick today. Have not had a shower and might not get one.
I just need to brush my hair then it will be.
I never seem to have a good hair day!
My hair is long and straight. It's never really a bad hair day.
It's a very good hair day for me. To be honest, it always is.
No day is a good hair day for me :)
I no longer need to worry about that =)
A great hair day
Nope.
Hell No.
Nah....My hair looks messy every day. I love it.
Hmmm...I have it up - but its OK.
it would be if it stopped raining for 5 minutes
so far yes..
yes it is...
not bad
no, got wet in the rain!
  • loose eyeshadow
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论