2011年12月29日星期四

Ladies and Gentlemen: How do you celebrate a good hair day?

Best idea: go out with me





we could spoil you and record this day for all to know... new holiday? i say hell yesLadies and Gentlemen: How do you celebrate a good hair day?
Wow, a good hair day for me is rarer than a snow storm in June.





Whenever I have a good hair day, I usually take bunches of pictures as proof that it actually happened...and I look into the mirror a zillion times to make sure I'm not dreaming.Ladies and Gentlemen: How do you celebrate a good hair day?
I do this dance........LOL





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6c798MDu…
Call all my friends and tell them i'm having a good hair day, make them come over and we all party


;D


oh, and take LOTS of pictures!!
I NEVER have a good hair day :)


But if I ever did I'd probably just be happy about it and that's it :)
Stroll down the street tossing my head like i'm in an advert...
lol i usually take a new myspace picture becasue its not that often it happens
Flip my hair around and do a happy dance =)
Go out when its windy :)
go crazy! tell all mi friends, and go crazy still! ( i hardly ever get good hair days) lol
I don't have any hair, so what do I do? Do I miss out on the party? :(
dress up and do a photo shoot %26lt;33





hahaha ( :
set fire to the cucumber hanging out your @ss....x
dance :P


and take photos
LOL I keep looking in the mirror
yes
i cut my hair
i flaunt it. haha
  • loose eyeshadow
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论