2011年12月29日星期四

How can I have good hair days all the time?

I have fine hair that some days will look amazing but other days it will look so limp and lifeless. I've tried loads of products aswell as thickening and they never seem to work. I'm beginning to think that it's the way in which I style my hair?


I condition my hair regularly and use a intense conditioning mask once a week and I used straighteners about 2-3 times a week (much less than I used to!)





How can i make my hair stay straight and look sleek and soft every day?How can I have good hair days all the time?
You cant because of certain weather. Mother nature works mysteriously...How can I have good hair days all the time?
your hair cut helps, if you have layered hair that will automatically help you a little.


after you take a shower does your hair feel nice? if it feels sticky, brittle, or greasy then its your shampoo or conditioner for sure.


other than that, i use a straightener every day and my hair is good all the time, so dont worry about burning it or anything.


when ever your hair is a little limp use some good thicking creme, but not too heavy and dont use a lot. and blow dry your hair for volume.
you should straighten it right before you go out that is what i do an if you wash ti evry 2 das then it says in! good luck
begin by stopping to use ur straightener so many times....it burns ur hair and damages it
get ur hair treated every 2 weeks by a professional

没有评论:

发表评论