2011年12月29日星期四

Anyone else having a good hair day?

thats the best part of today actually...thats kinda sad...





=(


well...hope ur day is exciting-er than mine.Anyone else having a good hair day?
Yes dahling and I look exsquisiteAnyone else having a good hair day?
Hey you are here you pirate, wait till I get there. Hey stop running.
i am but my day isn't exciting
ehh hair is hair so I don't care........lol





I got an A on my test, that was cool!!!





I can't wait until summer school is over next week!
I have a good hair day. Of course I always do because I am bald.
no, but then I never do ....


it wasn't so bad earlier today, but then I was riding in a bus with all the windows down tonight (long story ;O)


and now it's all sticking out every which way, even though I had it in a ponytail ....


oh well. :O)


The rest of my day was pretty good.


I'm sorry that yours wasn't - I hope tomorrow goes really really well for you!!


SMILE!! smiling makes you happy!!


:OD
I jsut found out that the Cubs are only behind 1.5 games to get into 1st place behind the Brewers, and I got my Sophmore school schedule today too, but i dont know my friend's schedules, because they didnt get them yet!!! =[ o well
Yes!!! My single hair looks very good today.
I guess.


Even though, i cut my bangs to short.








but my day hasn't been to amazing.
I just had my hair colored and trimmed so I'm having an excellent hair day.
pff. i just choked on a goldfish from scoffing at that. my hair is so gross today. it embarrasses me to even think about it.
YES!
mine isn't any better, but my hair has been manageable
No I have really bad dandruff
not me
i love my hair because it never disobeys me...but my day sucked because i had to babysit =/
not relly but i didnt try to hard this morning

没有评论:

发表评论