2011年12月29日星期四

Poll: are you having a bad hair day or good hair day?

Not the best haha I'm sick and my hair is just tied up in the messiest bun imaginable right now.Poll: are you having a bad hair day or good hair day?
bad bad bad bad bad.


my hair dye went REALLY wrong yesterday, so now i'm stuck correcting it, plus i just got my molars removed do i'm miserable and in a lot of pain, needless to say, i didn't take time to work on my hair today.Poll: are you having a bad hair day or good hair day?
bad hair good day, my hair is supposed to be combed back but i left it drop down and right now it looks type of emo, but it kind of looks cool though so i don't know.
bad bad bad bad haha
Bad hair day :/
Quite good really. I didn't wash it this morning and it's behaving itself very well.
bad,sadly
bad and good.just the usual
i probably would have a good hair day but im wearing a hat because its real cold outside
bad
bad bed head!
Bed hair!
good. like always.
good one. i took a shower this morning and let my hair dry into it's natural curls
good hair day
good hair day
good
check out my hair
good! for once in my life!
everyday is a good hair day for me babee
i'm having a bad hair day right now.
good one.

没有评论:

发表评论