2011年12月29日星期四

Poll Will you have a good day or a bady day based on if you have a good hair day or not?

no. ill just put a cap over it or put it up in a pony tail.





some people dont even have hair because they have cancer, and theyve gotta go on chemo. :/ so im grateful i have hair.





aand, i grow mine out so that i can donate it. :) so i take good care of my hair.Poll Will you have a good day or a bady day based on if you have a good hair day or not?
I never understood what a good/bad hair day meant. I guess other than when it is really humid so your hair gets frizzy...that's no fun. But what other factors are there? You have control of your shampoo, conditioner, other hair care products, etc. Does sleeping a certain way give people a bad hair day?Poll Will you have a good day or a bady day based on if you have a good hair day or not?
i have a sucky day if my hair sucks cuz it messes my whole face look up, then i look like really ugly! most of the time i am fine with it,but if my hair is messed up and dirty i freak out! but if i have good hair still my day might go sucky. it all depends if i have my homework done or not
it depends on my mood sometimes ,when i have a bad hair day i wont want to come out because its embarrassing and sometimes i feel like it is the latest fashion ;p
Yes.





Because, if I do not feel comfortable, then I become grumpy and make it a bad day for myself. And I'm talking about comfortable as in how I feel about myself.
Yes. or what im wearing.





I have no life.
No. My hair is always a mess. But that's ok. At least I have hair!
only if ';she'; walks by me that day. otherwise, it makes no difference
I know it sounds shallow but yes .
I often believe that





but i wont let that fact get in the way of having a good time!
I dont think so
my hair looks good everrrday
yes hate bad hair days! i feel ugly!
no that is so shallow
no. I'm having a bad hairday right now, that's why I'm hiding under my hat.


I look pretty cute in a hat ;]
  • loose eyeshadow
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论