2011年12月29日星期四

What does a Good Hair Day mean to you? Is that important to feel good?

I love my hair today, for once.What does a Good Hair Day mean to you? Is that important to feel good?
it means that i can go out with confedience... :)


even though my hair is constanly pulled by my baby girl.. she doing it right now...ouch..What does a Good Hair Day mean to you? Is that important to feel good?
Having a good hair day or a bad hair day is insignificant when you get to be my age. It doesn't really matter when you think of all the other troubles people have-is having a bad hair day THAT bad really? Do u want people to believe that you are that shallow and superficial ? Aren't there horrible things going on in the world that should concern us more than having a bad hair day? When somebody breaks a nail or has a bad hair day -is it the end of the world? There are people starving out there. Now go look at yourself in the mirror and tell me what you really see. You don't see a girl who is having a good hair day or a bad one. You see a girl who realizes what is important in her life and what isn't.
A good hair day means that my hair is da bomb! Every strand is where i want it to be and its doing exactly what i want it do!! YAY! Its important to feel good becuz if you feel good, then your attitude displays that. If my hair isnt cute or i need a perm or i need a wash..i dont feel as good but it doesnt destroy my day.
i have dreadlocks, every day is a bad hair day, but i wouldnt have it any other way =)
A good hair day is an infrequent occurence (to me)..if I dont freeze it with spray it tends to be all over the place. So if that happens I feel great
whenever a 65 year old doesn't try to hit on me.... (i'm 20)





now that's a victorious day for me =)
Argh i hate bad hair days :/ i just put my hood up and skulk about unhappily :p

没有评论:

发表评论