2011年12月29日星期四

So...are you having a good hair day....??

Today my hair positively awesome...don't be jealous yall...So...are you having a good hair day....??
Wish I could see yours....mine, by the way, is simply marvelous..strikingly awesome..wish you could see it!So...are you having a good hair day....??
Yes, you've been gone...hoping all is well and you left us for a time of fun and not a time of trial. You were missed, good hair or bad!

Report Abuse



No, just some business to tend to...but you special ones were definitely on my my mind...all is well dear..hope everything is good w/ you...

Report Abuse



It seem like I am never having a good hair day. I have cute curly hair and nothing to do with it. Go Figure.
Hey. I have a good hair day every day! I don't even have to look in the mirror to make it look better! It's perfect! Know why? Because I am bold :D.
I'd say so. It looks pretty good today.
actually yes


strange day today....
lol...good for you! Love when that happens.


My hair is behaving today...miraculously!
Actually yeah.
The ends need trimming and it's almost time for a touch-up :)
My Hair look Great and I got complements today about it.
everyday
I am having a good hair day. =)
Not really today! I dislike it right now
Yes always. :D
I'm having a good hair day!
A rare day..hell yes,the curls are bouncing.
no, my bangs stuck um all day..





but i wish my hair was a sexy as the hair that baby has in your avatar.
Yes I am...(sad)
omg no way! it was pouring rain this morning..not that it was fixed b4..hey it is casual friday!!! TGIF
WOW...I wish my hair was as nice as urs!!!
I guess so.
I have a good hair day.
i always have a good hair day
I just have my hair in a ponytail...nothing special ;]
no not really


so i just


pulled it back in a ponytail
Everyday is a good hair day for me, I keep it short...
no im having a .......


GREAT hair day muaha ha(cough cough )ha!

没有评论:

发表评论