2011年12月29日星期四

♥ are you having a good hair day?

I spent like 100 dollars at LUSH this week and got so many goodies... took a shower and used some of my new shampoo and condish and my hair is looking and SMELLING off the chainnn





woohoo this stuff is the truth :)





you?♥ are you having a good hair day?
Not yet, it's shampoo day. It will smell fabulous after I wash it with Pureology though.♥ are you having a good hair day?
I'm happy for you and your hair. Lush is probably a wonderful product, but I am not going to spend $25 on 11 ounces of shampoo. I'll stick with Fructis. When it comes right down to it, shampoo is for washing out dirt and gunk whether you spend $2 or $100, it's all the same.
omg I LOVE lush!





Actually, I usually have good hair days.





With curly hair, you can just wake up, spray it with WATER, and go!!


And it looks better in the rain, too. Anti-frizzifies it! Whoo!!
I'm almost bald, so it's not important any more.





Mine Please?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
it's more off the hook than off the chain
I'm having a terrible hair day. As usual. :'(
At my age, any day you still have hair is a good hair day!
My cousin just cut my hair and it looks amazing, but today I was lazy and didn't style it
Yes I am for once
I just threw-up in my mouth a little bit.





Excuse me.





Yes. My hair is always fabulous darling.. ALWAYS!!!
%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;wants to get topless and brush ChaCha's hair
haha.. no today its not that good.. monday of the other hand.. it was off the chainnnn
yes for once. Yesterday was the worst for that
uh, i haven't decided yet.
Homina! I always have an awesome hair day cos' I shave my head!!
I always have a good hair day, and use a lot of different stuff, but I'm a shower and shake dry kid, so I hardly take hours primping.





I have no idea what LUSH is or where it is, but shampoo is pretty much the same. I do like the ones that smell nice though.

没有评论:

发表评论