2011年12月29日星期四

Are you having a good hair day or a bad hair day?

I'm having a GREAT hair day!!! Be honest. = )Are you having a good hair day or a bad hair day?
me too!!!


dont you just feel awesome when your hair looks great??Are you having a good hair day or a bad hair day?
Bad.





It'd probably help if I'd get it cut. It's super shaggy.
Kind of both. I just got done dyeing my hair and now it is drying and my bangs are getting on my last nerve!
Bad. I haven't showered and I went out last night.
im having an alright hair day.
i almost always have a bad hairday.
Bad
BAD! :[
Great =D
BAD. =]
GREAT!


it is in a bun.
Haha eh it's alright I like the messy look so I guess good :p
good i just thought of a really cute hairstyle and i'm loving it!!!
bad:-(
baddd
An 'I don't care what my hair looks like, I'm indoors' day!
what do you think?

没有评论:

发表评论