2011年12月29日星期四

Did you have a good hair day?

I did after like a monthDid you have a good hair day?
yeah actually i did!


it's a shame i never left the house and tonight i'll sleep on it and it will all be ruined by tomorrow





this always happens to me


i think life hates meDid you have a good hair day?
Yeah it was ok....my friend straightened my hair at like 2pm.








:)
i have good hair everyday lol


i cant leave my house with my hair not looking rite


but the time and money i spend on my hair


i better have a good hair day lmaoo
I certainly did. Today has been the first in awhile. I think it's the change in the weather.
No I never have good hair days.


You try having one when you have really long ginger hair that takes like 12 hours to dry, and tangles without any movement required. Haha I still love it though =)
*cricket noises*


*angrily mutters under breath*
Yes :D ever since I got a trim 2 days ago my hair looks awesome!





GET A HAIR CUT PEOPLE!!! You won't regret it! I got one and I feel great!


XD lol
Yesterday and today were amazing hair days for me.
My hair says it had a horrible day on yahoo answers :'(


it needs a best answer.
everyday :)
yeah, amazingly i did!!


:D
yeees
Yeah.


It still is and Im not wearing the same style of it like the different one I had today.
No mine was really un-fierce today =P
my hair is always bad when i need it to be good!! today it was nice but i havent left the house!! lol
I didn't look like I'd french kissed a light socket, so yeah I did.
My hair was okay today
not really. im tired of my hair.


hey, can i go bald. lol j/k
today, no
Nope
NO
Nope it's been a really bad hair day
I don't really get bad hair days, it just looks extra good some days.
yes. today was a good hair day
yes i did
my hair is very nice!
Nah. That's why I am wearing my Earnhardt Sr. cap! lol. :)
Meh... I didn't really brush it all that well.
yeahhp. i actually got my bangs to stay down! yippee!
  • loose eyeshadow
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论