2011年12月29日星期四

Do you ever stay up all night when you are sober and alone just because you're having a good hair day?

It saddens me to see that hardly anyone appreciated this spectacular question. If my math is correct, and I'm sure it's not, you asked this somewhere around 11:00 p.m. From now on you should save really good questions about the important stuff for the ';morning crew';.Do you ever stay up all night when you are sober and alone just because you're having a good hair day?
I'm eating a fluffernutter right now.

Report Abuse


Do you ever stay up all night when you are sober and alone just because you're having a good hair day?
no
I've actually done that lol
Yes... and if I'm on the computer, I turn the monitor off so I can gaze at my reflection and practice my hair flips.
yea!
YES, and enjoying myself...
:D


yea of course!

没有评论:

发表评论