2011年12月29日星期四

Is it easier to be nice to your toddler when they're having a good hair day?

Absolutely! It's also easier to be nice to them when you're having a good hair day. Has she started stretching out the necks of her shirts yet? That's a hard phase, let me tell you!Is it easier to be nice to your toddler when they're having a good hair day?
I hate brothers.

Report Abuse


Is it easier to be nice to your toddler when they're having a good hair day?
yes
I gotta disagree with Pocket. If it is easier you are a great mother if you not only shave their heads but go for the laser hair removal. That's love.
I'm only nice to my daughter when she is napping.
You didn't shave the head of your toddler against their will?!?





You're a bad mother, you know that?





Don't you know that when you ';spare the shears,'; you hair-enable the child?!?





Come into the 21st Century of Motherdom, please!
It really is. I don't like to be seen with them when their hair is messed up. Soooo embarrassing and I have a reputation to keep here.
Yes. There's something about a raggamuffin that just ticks me right off. No pain, no gain. My 5 y.o. daughter has learned that a straightening iron is a girl's best friend. And no smoking while using Aqua Net. Their eyebrows grow back pretty quickly, as it turns out.
yep...but not on mud days or smear jelly on the cat days
But of course...as long as I have made it a good hair day for her....

没有评论:

发表评论