2011年12月29日星期四

Did you have a good hair day today?

%26lt;--------------


i ALWAYS have a good hair day, see???Did you have a good hair day today?
Actually, yes, I did! I rarely do since i have such thin hair that it is hard to ';DO'; anything with it. (yes, pun intended) But today, I got to go to work for a few extra hours and I had to fix up my hair. It stayed the way I wanted it all day! Looked pretty good, if I may say so, myself!Did you have a good hair day today?
In the morning my hair sticks nearly straight out the side of my head that I was sleeping on. Yes, very funny. Later on it calmed down and returned to it's ';looks like hell'; normal self.
In the morning, yes I did. Then I found out I had a snow day and then I had to shovel and it looked bad the rest of the day %26gt;.%26lt;
No, but then I rarely do. My hair seems to have a mind of it's own and does what it wants no matter what I do.
Saturday Yes


Sunday Yes


Monday No =(
Not really. It's Monday.
HECK NO


I HATE NOT HAVING A COMB


I LEFT THE FRIGGIN THING AT HOME


IT ALWAYS HIDES FROM ME
omg no so horrible
Nope, it's sticking up every which way and I don't care. lol
Yeah :)


It was well due haha
No
noo.. i am having a bad hair day today ... :(


strange you asked this today ... are you watching me .. lol
Yes.
no
yes, i did thank you.
heck no...it rained today..so, yeah.

没有评论:

发表评论