2012年2月12日星期日

Can anyone recommend a good hair salon in the Sacramento Area?

I am looking to change my hairstyle and am willing to pay a little extra this time to get a good cut. My limit is around $50. Anyone have a suggestion?Can anyone recommend a good hair salon in the Sacramento Area?
Ask people you see who have a good hairstyle that you like.


They will gladly refer you to their stylist. You can ask them for price and salon location. They will probably give you a phone number to call also.Can anyone recommend a good hair salon in the Sacramento Area?
Thanks for best answer !

Report Abuse



Why not try Susie's Salon? I use them for my haircuts because they are near my house and they charge about $8.00 per haircut. My grandmother got her hair done when she with me and she always liked them. Their staff are well-trained professionals who can get the job done in a fast, inexpensive and well done manner. Here is the address:





Susie's Salon


2231 10th Street


(Corner of 10th and W St.)
trust your hair to gay men. there's a hair salon above this gay bar called The Depot on K street, but I don't know the name of the salon.

没有评论:

发表评论