2012年2月12日星期日

What is the Best Hair Salon in Atlanta for Hair Extensions?

I'm looking to get hair extensions for my wedding. I would like to go to the best salon in Atlanta that specializes in hair extensions. I want the best quality human hair extensions that look natural and would like volume and lots of layers. I have found a few salons in Atlanta but would like to hear where other people have gone to get extensions done so I can make the best decision.What is the Best Hair Salon in Atlanta for Hair Extensions?
I had hair extensions done in Atlanta. You should definitely go to Paragon Salon. I think they offer the best hair extensions in Atlanta. If you are like me I am very picky about my hair so I have to have only the best. I chose Paragon because they were voted the top salon in Atlanta for hair extensions. I got Invisilocs done and I LOVE them. I've had fusion hair extensions done before and I prefer Invisilocs hands down. The hair quality is great, the salon is beautiful, and the service is amazing.What is the Best Hair Salon in Atlanta for Hair Extensions?
You should definitely do your research. My friend got hair extensions done at some salon in Atlanta and they looked horrible. She went there because the guy told her that he could do them for $700. They were piecy and you could see the little bond thingies they used to attach it too her hair. Within a week they started falling out. She went back to her stylist and he tried to put more in and that made it look even more tragic. She eventually had to take them all out and start over. Like I told her you get what you pay for. . .She found a stylist she liked on citysearch.com She ended up spending over $2500!! But she loved them the second time around.
There are lots of great hair salons in the Atlanta area. I get my hair color/cut at Paragon Salon. I've never had extensions done here but I have seen other people get their hair extensions done. They always looks so real. If I didn't know any better I would think it was their hair. You should google ';Best Hair Extension Salons Atlanta'; and see what you find.
Paragon Salon in Atlanta does great hair extensions.

没有评论:

发表评论