2012年2月12日星期日

How can I develop a software program for my aunt's hair salon?

My aunt has a hair salon and I'm going to buy her a PC to make everything easier for her. I want to develop a nice looking software that will make making appointments and all of that stuff easier. I want to make this over the summer. I haven't had much experience with developing software before. I'm not going to distribute this to the public, just personal use for my aunt. What programs do I use and can you guys give me some tips and tutorials on how to develop software?How can I develop a software program for my aunt's hair salon?
I would use Alpha Five v9. It's a fully relational database, not horribly expensive, and comes with samples that need little tweaking to cover a hair salon. There was an appointment module available to buy from other users, but I don't know it is included in v9. (We still use v8 and don't need appointments.)



The two best things - changing things just a bit is totally easy, and they have a message board full of incredibly generous users.How can I develop a software program for my aunt's hair salon?
Well the simplest way would be to use something like microsoft access. Otherwise you'll have to learn how to develop your own software. I would suggest searching here first though. You might find something that will work for free.



http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_of_s/a>
Hi,



If you know the programming then no issues other wise better to buy a tailor made softwares from http://www.customcomputerpackages.com. I got a accounting software from them it was perfect for me.
That's great! I know a software program which is designed for small businesses. I think this is great for your aunt's hair saloon. it is a MSDN Premium subscription, you'll have several different developer tools that you'll be able to use. These tools include Visual Studio 2008 Professional, as well as Visual Studio Tools for Office.



There are several new features that you'll be able to access with MSDN Premium subscription. When you are looking at Microsoft Visual Studio 2008., this includes a smart client application, as well as very fast and quite flexible tools for you to use. Also, included in Visual Studio 2008 are very easy and fast ways to not only capture information, but to use and analyze the information in such a way that will help you make great business decisions for your business. Visual Studio 2008 is able to help you in several ways. It gives you amazing and quick application development, allows you to collaborate quickly and easily with a team, and has a breakthrough user experience.



All of these things and more are available to you when you have MSDN Premium subscription, which is something that anyone must access if they hope to be all that they can be online and for their home business.



Check this out http://www.alwayscheapest.com/servlet/th/a>



for more info about how to use this program check this

http://ezinearticles.com/?Learning-to-Us/a>

没有评论:

发表评论