2012年2月14日星期二

How long will it take to grow out my natural hair color back?

See, i bought this product Sun in, it uses hydrogen peroxide and my hair went pretty light but it had a tint of orange to it so i dyed it darker and the color faded back to the hideous orange honey color ut my natural roots have come out there about 2 or 3 inches out but how long would it take to get my hair color back??? and also my hair is past my shoulders. and my second question is, will my natural hair color come back exactly the same??How long will it take to grow out my natural hair color back?
Hair grows an average of 1/2 inch per month so it will grow about 6 inches per year. The dye that you put on in the past will not affect any new growth so it will grow out the color that it used to be. If you really hate the orangey color that you have, maybe go see a professional hairstylist and ask them to fix it. They should be able to match your natural hair color with something that shouldn't fade so much. Make sure to use a styling product that contains sunscreen or the sun will fade your hair back to orange over the summer.


Good luck!How long will it take to grow out my natural hair color back?
your natural color will be the same, and if you really hate the orange get your hair dyed your natural color by a professional. I would. And just to have like a bob a bit over a year.

没有评论:

发表评论