2012年2月12日星期日

Where can I find a reasonably priced good hair salon or stylist in Kamloops, BC?

I am new to town and am looking for a reasonably priced good hair salon or stylist. I have shoulder length hair and am looking to get a cut, colour, and highlights for under $200. I have been looking but to no avail.Where can I find a reasonably priced good hair salon or stylist in Kamloops, BC?
Try Chatters, I got my haircut there and they did a really good job, and it will probably end up to be in your price range too! =D


Here is their website:


http://www.chatters.ca/





Hope that helps!Where can I find a reasonably priced good hair salon or stylist in Kamloops, BC?
I would try your local craigslist.com or yelp.com. You can get more local answers rather then here. Good luck.
i dunno, i havent been to kamloops...but if u ask some locals they may be able to help u?

没有评论:

发表评论