2012年2月10日星期五

How does the hair salon thin out hair?

I'm thinking of getting it thinned out because it's really thick. I want to get layers so is it better on thin hair? And do you know how much it would cost to thin out hair? Thanks!How does the hair salon thin out hair?
They use thinning shears,they are scissors but they have a lot of teeth.They will section your hair and depending on how thick your hair is,they go in at an angle and use these scissors anywhere from one half inch to two inches from your scalp.Go to a professional,they will let you know what is best for you.Prices depend on where you go,You do get what you pay for.How does the hair salon thin out hair?
they use this special scissor (really hard to describe)


i always get some layers and thin out my hair because my hair is really thick to D: It depend on where you go it might cost the same as a haircut or maybe a little less so $20 + :)














hope i helped! :D
A razor or thinning shears. They basically ';run'; the shears or razor down your hair, taking the bulk out.
idk how much it will cost but i just got my hair layered and thinner but try not to get it super duper thin gry to stay a little thick so it will still have volume :)
A razon and it shouldn't cost more than 30 dollars.


I looks really cute too :D


I hope yours hair does too!

没有评论:

发表评论