2012年2月10日星期五

How do I get a fresh from the hair salon look at home?

Whenever I get my haircut, the stylist uses a leave in conditioner, blow dryer, hair straightener and an anti friz serum. Does anyone have experience recreating this straight, soft hair look at home?How do I get a fresh from the hair salon look at home?
DEFINITELY!











I go to a really upscale, professional (and a tad bit expensive) salon and I know what you mean! It's awesome the way they make it feel and look, right?











So I just BOUGHT the products they used in my hair. I liked how it looked and felt so much, I was like ';how much are these?! I want them!';








BUT, since it is an upscale salon, the products they use aren't like the cheapest things you find in a drugstore but I can tell you, THEY ARE SO WORTH IT! They make your hair AMAZING.








The hair product like is called ';Aquage'; and I would recommened every product! ESPECIALLY the Ultrastraightening hair gel (or something like that. the name is close to that if not that). You put it in your hair after you get out of the shower (and after you put in a leave-in conditioner if you'd like) and then let it dry and then straighten it. It not only makes your hair extremely good-smelling and super soft, but decreases the time it takes to straighten your hair.








As for a professional hair straightener to use, I would most definitely recommend the one I have which is called ';AMIKA';. It's Japanese and normally costs around $400 in-stores and at kiosks, but I bought mine off of a wholesaler on Ebay for $60 with free shipping. This is an AMAZING deal for such an amazing straightener.





I'm like a hair goddess (lol) and I've been through TONS of straighteners and I've used some pretty good ones, but this is the best. Better than the Chi, and Paul Mitchells, and Remingtons, FHIs, etc. THE best.





I have the most unruly hair (I'm willing to bet I have THE worst hair in the world, lol. super thick, frizzy, doesn't know if it wants to be curly or wavy, coarse, etc) and with all these products, I get that fresh-from-the-salon look!








I wish you the best %26lt;3How do I get a fresh from the hair salon look at home?
do the same thing

没有评论:

发表评论