2012年2月14日星期二

Does anybody know of a hair salon in Kentucky where I can get a dreadlock perm?

I have tried calling around with no luck, and could really use some help. Please if anybody knows of anywhere I can call and schedule a dread perm I will be eternally grateful.Does anybody know of a hair salon in Kentucky where I can get a dreadlock perm?
Haha my sister got dreadlocks and all you really need is a steel comb and maybe some type of moose don't get it at a hair salon okay you can probalby do it by yourself and you can save 100 dollars on the gas there and your hair not looking the way you want it go to wal mart or your local grocies store and there wil l be hair stuff once you have all the stuff get a get a small section of your hair and start teasing it really hard till you get to the top or bottom if you dont get what i mean go to youtube and type in dredlocks they have videos of people doingDoes anybody know of a hair salon in Kentucky where I can get a dreadlock perm?
what is a dreadlock perm? you can get dreadlocks, but i've never heard of a dreadlock ';perm';

没有评论:

发表评论